Research on key nutrients and knowledge of traditional herbs combine in this thoughtful formula for occasional intestinal nausea. Safe for short term use while pregnant.*
• Vitamin B6 has shown in research to promote relief from pregnancy-related nausea, although best used in combination with other ingredients
• Vitamin K and Vitamin C used together have shown excellent support for relief of nausea
• Ginger has a long tradition of supporting the entire digestive system, and especially in promoting relief from pregnancy-related nausea. It also has an excellent safety profile and is safe for use during pregnancy
• Peppermint and Lemon balm are traditionally used gentle herbs supportive for the stomach
Supports the relief of occasional and pregnancy-related nausea with science based nutrients and historically used herbs.*
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.
- Wheat Free
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Starch Free
- Preservative Free
- Salt Free
- Corn Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
- Lactose Free
I used this supplement through both my pregnancies during the morning sickness phase. It didnt fully take away the nausea, but I can honestly say that the days I didnt take it were much worse! Nausea ease definitely curbed the strength of my symptoms. I recommend this supplement, and I wish you physical and mental wellness as you move through morning sickness.
Looks good not much more to say.
Edible with good taste
My doctor recommended I start taking B 12 and Folic Acid supplements. I already swallow a lot of pills so I liked the idea of a chewable. These taste good and go down easy.