Dr. Mercola's MitoMix™ Keto Creamer provides an excellent source of high quality fat. Containing grass fed butter and caprylic acid (C8) MCT oil, each serving of Mitomix Keto Creamer contains 16 grams of fat an only two grams of net carbs.
A perfect way to kick-start your ketogenic diet each day, Mitomix Keto Creamer can be mixed in with any hot or cold beverage, but is especially delicious with a cup of organic coffee to provide all day energy to your body and brain. Mix a scoop into your coffee with a blender or blender bottle to create a creamy, frothy delight. Add in a scoop of Dr. Mercola's Mitomix Ketogenic Blend to create the ultimate ketogenic pick me up. Mitomix Keo Creamer comes in a shelf stable, powder form for convenient on the go use.
Nutrition Facts (Amount per serving):Calories 140 Total Fat 16 g 21% Saturated Fat 12 g 60% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 30 mg 10% Sodium 15 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 2 g 1% Dietary Fiber 0 g Total Sugars 1 g Includes 0 g added sugars Protein < 1 g Vitamin D 0 mcg Calcium 27 mg 2% Iron 0 mg Potassium 101 mg 2%
Ingredients: Grass fed butter (pasteurized cream salt, MCT oil (C8), nonfat dry milk, tapioca starch modified.
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.
Suggested Use: Mix one scoop (20 g) with 8 oz of desired hot or cold beverage.
Do not use if safety seal is torn or damaged.