Homeopathic. For the temporary relief of nasal and sinus congestion.†• Hevert® Sinus Relief has a decongestant and regenerative effect on the nasal mucosa, resulting in the discharge of stubborn mucus.†
• Hevert Sinus Relief is also suitable for children aged 6 years and over and for people with sensitive stomachs. It works without stressing the body with high doses of chemical substances
Indications:• Relieves nasal congestion†
• Reduces sinus congestion/sinus pressure†
• Reduces sneezing and rhinorrhea†
• May be taken concurrently with other conventional medications
• Quick dissolving tablets
Active Ingredients / Purpose
Apis mellifica 4X, Baptisia tinctoria 4X, Echinacea 2X, Hepar sulphuric calcareum 4X, Kali bichromicum 8X, Lachesis mutus 8X, Luffa operculata 6X, Silicea 2X, Spongia tosta6X
Inactive Ingredients: Corn Starch, lactose, magnesium stearate
- For best results, use at the first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 2 tablets in mouth 6 times daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years of age: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 3 times daily. In acute cases, dissolve 1 tablet in mouth 6 times daily.
Warnings: Do not use if:
- you are allergic to bee venom or to plants of the Compositae family
- you are lactose intolerant
Stop use and ask a doctor if mymptoms are accompanied by fever, persist for more than a week or worsen. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children.