Shown in a clinical study to increase iron levels without side effects*
MegaFood Blood Builder is one of Megafood top-selling products for a reason: it’s clinically shown to increase iron levels without common gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea or constipation (there, we said it!)*. Megafood makes it with nourishing, whole foods, like beets and organic oranges, plus folic acid and B12 for healthy red blood cell production, and vitamin C to support iron absorption.* Oh, and did they tell you it’s safe to take on an empty stomach? If building your blood without missing a beet (see what we did there?) sounds up your alley, this is the product for you.*
• Blood Builder was shown in an 8-week clinical trial to increase iron levels in individuals with low iron without causing nausea or constipation*
• Delivers a gentle and effective 26 mg of FoodState® Iron per serving*
• Safe for menstruating women, teenage girls, pregnant women, vegans and vegetarians, athletes, and recent blood donors, all of whom are at increased risk of being low in iron*
• Combats fatigue and improves energy levels*
• Crafted using Megafood Slo-Food Process™ with FoodState® Beet Root and FoodState® Vitamin C with organic oranges
• Also available in convenient mini tablets
• Note: Consumers should consult with their healthcare practitioners for advice regarding specific health conditions and recommended solutions
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.
I purchased this brand on the recommendation of my elderly mother's MD when my mom was diagnosed anemic. This has definitely made a difference for her! It took about 3 months to make a difference but, no more trips to the ER. She has now been taking this product for a year and it has worked!
Just like the label says, it is gentle and it works. After a good 2 or 3 months, my and iron count went back to the healthy zone. No constipation problems, which is often a problem for me!
Ive bought these pills before at the store, they work great, and help with iron levels, I suggest to use along with another iron supplement to bring hemoglobin, ferritin, and iron up. Got these for my mom and sis before and they help tremendously. Iron levels before were at 5-6g/dl now they are at 11g/dl. Hope this helps
And last couple years I have suffered from fatigue . wondering what was going on.. and realizing that my iron levels were very low. with me also been anemic I wanted to make sure that I was able to get my iron levels back up. this has been my go-to as far as getting that right iron. it has gives me more energy and I can tell the difference if I'm not taking it. my grandmother recently suffered from low iron efficiency and I have made a request that she start taking these! she has been taking these for the last year like I have, and says that she doesn't go a day with taking them. if you suffer from being anemic or you having low iron these are your go-to. I can't always tell when my energy increases after I take these you can also find these and your whole food store as well.
No iron tastes good, but holy moly, I can't take this pill without a mouthful of iron flavor. Yuck. My stomach is easily upset, and I don't notice the same upset symptoms with this iron. I'm not taking it regularly, but I feel fine the day and day after.