• Increases plasma levels of CoQ10 significantly more per mg compared to ubiquinone*
• Allows for higher peak plasma levels of CoQ10, especially when higher plasma CoQ10 are required
• Ubiquinol is a highly absorbable and bioavailable form of CoQ10
• Kaneka Q+ brand for ubiquinol is naturally produced via yeast fermentation and is free of the impurities of synthetically processed CoQ10
• Genetically modified organism (GMO) free, allergen free, and Kosher certified
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.
- Wheat Free
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Yeast Free
- Sugar Free
- Starch Free
- Preservative Free
- Salt Free
- Corn Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
- Egg Free
- Shellfish Free
- Fish Free
- Tree Nut Free
My Dr recommended these for my cyclic migraines, so far 4 months in no migraines. I feel less PMS symptoms too.
When I started my Keto diet, these supplements were strongly recommended so I ordered them. I am no longer on the Keto diet but continue taking these supplements as I noticed that my leg/toe cramps (charlie horses) went away. I have suffered for years with cramping but when I take these supplements the problem is GONE. For a short time after I went off the Keto diet I quit taking these supplements and the nighttime cramping returned. I'm back on them and the problem has gone away. I'm sold!!
Works very well, doesnt make me feel sick or thirstily (I guess because its natural).
This was a recommendation from my naturopath to take in conjunction with my cholesterol medicine. I won't know if it's helping until my next blood work comes back.
Maca doesn't like me. Gives me cramps.