A revitalizing alternative to many of the store-bought collagen protein powders out there, here is a refreshing way to support your gut, joints and skin. Light in cucumber flavor with a kick of lime, this blend is a tasteful addition to seltzers, spritzers and craft drinks or simply add to ice water and enjoy. Dr. Axe never wants you to have to choose between flavor and quality which is why sourcing is their priority. They only source from non-GMO, pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free sources to deliver the highest quality products.
• Award-Winning: Multi Collagen Protein is consistently the #1 product sold on Dr. Axe's store, and their customers are not the only ones who think its great. Better Nutrition awarded Multi Collagen Protein the “Best of Supplements” award in 2017 and the “Best of Natural Beauty” award in 2018.
• Hydrolyzed for absorption: Collagen is made up of amino acids that your body has to absorb in order to benefit from it. Dr. Axe's collagen is hydrolyzed, meaning it has already been partially broken down, so the critical amino acids are typically easier to absorb.
• Multi Source: With Multi Collagen Protein, you don't have to choose between beauty benefits, gut benefits or supporting your overall health. This four source collagen does everything from supporting healthy skin to supporting joint health, in addition to supporting a healthy gut.*
• Food-based ingredients: There is no filler in Multi Collagen Protein - it is made from four real food ingredients. You won't see weird chemicals or artificial ingredients, sweeteners or flavors on the label. Dr. Axe proudly sources their collagen from non-GMO, pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free sources.
• Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides: Dr. Axe's hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides are pasture-raised. Featuring collagen types I & III, Dr. Axe's hydrolyzed bovine hide collagen peptides support a healthy gut, nails, hair and joints (including support for healthy ligaments and tendons*).
• Chicken Bone Broth Collagen Concentrate: Dr. Axe's sustainably sourced chicken bone broth concentrate comes from non-GMO, U.S.-farmed chickens. The collagen type II found in chicken bone broth supports a healthy gut, healthy skin and joint health.*
• Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides: This marine collagen comes from sustainably wild-caught pollock, harvested from North American waters. It may also include cod or haddock. Marine collagen naturally features type I collagen.
• Eggshell Membrane Collagen: Sourced locally from U.S. farms, this eggshell membrane from non-GMO eggs features collagen types I & V.
• Refreshing, slightly sweet cucumber lime flavor
• 9g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat
• Supports a healthy gut, skin, hair, nails and joints*
• Features Collagen type I, II, III, V and X
• Sourced from non-GMO, cage free, cruelty free sources and as always, made without hormones
• From 4 food sources (beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane)
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.