Powered by fermentation, this is a vitamin K2 like you've never seen before. Weaving the ancient principles of ancient TCM (Traditional Chinese Method) with body-ready vitamin K2 and superfood ingredients, Ancient Nutrients Vitamin K2 features a potent combination of bone-supporting real-food ingredients with body-ready vitamin K2.
Quality:• TCM Formulation: A formulation more than 2,000 years in the making and built using the TCM (Traditional Chinese Method) of formulation, Ancient Nutrients Vitamin K2 features the time-tested superstars of TCM to bring a holistic approach to your daily vitamin K2 supplement. Using the traditional Chinese approach to wellness, the aim is to tap into centuries-old ingredients and practices to support the body as a complete system rather than separate organs, a larger concept known as "Qi." TCM ingredients aim to balance and support qi, also known as life force.
• Balancing, 3-Kingdom Approach: Honoring TCM, Ancient Nutrients Vitamin K2 contains specific superfood and botanical combinations time-tested through the ages. This includes a broad-spectrum of potent, TCM-approved ingredients joining together for the first time in multivitamin form to include superfoods and superherbs from multiple kingdoms: The Fungi, Plant and Animal Kingdoms.
• Body-Ready Vitamin K2: Dr. Axe did the work so your body doesn't have to. Ancient Nutrients Vitamin K2 contains bio-friendly vitamin K2, herbs and superfoods treasured in TCM.
Ingredients:• Soy-Free, Fermented Vitamin K2 (MK-7): Functionally, vitamin K plays a strong role in bones and normal bone metabolism. Vitamin K2 also generally functions to ensure calcium gets to the right places in the body, such as the bones and teeth and not where it shouldn't, such as in the arteries or brain.
• Organic Astragalus Root Extract: Rooted in TCM, this adaptogenic perennial plant is also known as milkvetch root and Huang-qi and is hailed as an overall health supporter.
• Bovine Liver: An ancient nutritional powerhouse, liver is one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet. Containing vitamins A, D, B12, B2, B3, B5, B6, omega-3s, iron, folate, zinc and more, this liver from pasture-raised New Zealand cattle is amazing.
• Organic Reishi Mushroom Extract: Known as the "King of Mushrooms," the reishi mushroom is an edible type of beneficial fungus cherished for thousands of years. Also known as Ling Zhi in Chinese, TCM utilizes reishi traditionally and generally to support a healthy immune system.
Highlights:• 90 mcg of soy-free, fermented Vitamin K2 (MK-7)
• Formulated for real food, paleo and keto enthusiasts
• Features multi-kingdom ingredients inspired by TCM (Traditional Chinese Method)
• Supports cardiovascular function*
• Supports bone health*
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.
- Preservative Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 capsule per day with 8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Can be taken with or without food.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or otherwise under medical supervision. Do not use if product has been opened or tampered with in any way. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
*Probiotic Fermented Nutrient. **Enzyme Activated Mineral.