Women, treat your body to the best herbs ancient tradition has to offer, plus a daily dose of diverse probiotics, in one effortless capsule per day. The potent, quality herbs in this probiotic are deserving of a supplement of their own, but Dr. Axe has formulated them intentionally alongside probiotics to make them the best they can be. This groundbreaking formulation combines the most sought-after herbs traditionally used in Ayurveda to support women's health with diverse probiotic strains, designed to support your gut and body in a way that's never been done before.
Quality:• Time-Release Capsules: These capsules are created with time-release technology, which means the contents dissolve slower and steadier in your body. This technology is especially beneficial for the probiotics in this blend making it to your digestive tract where they are most important.
• Rooted in Ayurveda: All of the herbs found in the Ancient Probiotics line are based on the principles of Ayurvedic practice, which is the ancient Indian study of health and holistic wellness. The herbs found in this blend are the most prized in Ayurveda and have been thoroughly tested for quality and potency.
• Diverse Probiotic Strains: This probiotic blend features 17 diverse strains and 50 billion CFUs.* It includes a beneficial yeast, an SBO (soil-based organism) and 15 other live strains.
Ingredients:• Triphala Fruit Extract: Triphala, meaning "three fruits" in Sanskrit, is a sacred superfruit trio traditionally prized for supporting digestion and its benefits for all 3 doshas. Amalaki (Amla) is traditionally used for supporting the body's immune system, Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan) is held high in Ayurveda and referred to as king-like, and Bibhitaki (Belleric myrobalan) is a potent herb traditionally used for its whole-body benefits.
• Fenugreek Seed Extract: Fenugreek is a treasured Ayurvedic bitter herb known for its cleansing properties. Additionally, fenugreek seed extract is generally used to help support a healthy heart in women.
• Saccharomyces boulardii: This probiotic strain is the most abundant in the formula, but it's not bacteria. Saccharomyces boulardii is a form of beneficial yeast that, generally speaking, survives passage through stomach acid to deliver benefits to the intestinal tract.
• Bacillus coagulans: A soil-based spore-forming probiotic that reduces occasional diarrhea, constipation, gas and bloating and supports healthy digestive function, the body's natural cleansing process, healthy gut integrity and healthy microbial balance*
Highlights:• 25 billion CFUs*
• 17 diverse probiotic strains
• Features botanicals rooted in Ayurveda traditionally used to support digestion
• Specially formulated for women
• Supports healthy digestive function and healthy elimination*
• Reduction of occasional diarrhea, constipation, gas and bloating*
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.
- Preservative Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
Suggested Use: Adults take 3 capsules per day with 8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Can be taken with or without food.
*At time of manufacture.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or otherwise under medical supervision. Do not use if product has been opened or tampered with in any way. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
It was recommended to take a probiotic with the Omega-7 capsule that I'm taking for my dry eyes in order to prevent thrush, which is apparently common if you take Omega-7 alone. I've been taking them together for several months now, and have not gotten thrush, so it is working as expected. I don't see any other positive or negative effects of taking it, so I can't speak to anything else.
It was recommended to take a probiotic with the Omega-7 capsule that I'm taking for my dry eyes in order to prevent thrush, which is apparently common if you take Omega-7 alone. I've been taking them together for several months now, and have not gotten thrush, so it is working as expected. I don't see any other positive or negative effects of taking it, so I can't speak to anything else
Don't have to refrigerate! Works well!
Using this probiotic cured my severe case of diarrhea. Had it for 2 months and saw a doctor, had colonoscopy and no answers. My friend suggested Dr. Axe probiotic and I was cured. Seriously !!!
I have bought this product several times, however my last shipment had multiple empty capsules with no power product in them. This product is too expensive for such a loss, this I would say it has went downhill.