Whey Factors is a pure source of high quality whey protein that provides support for muscle development and repair, as well as the immune system.*
• Whey Factors - great tasting and high quality whey protein - also available in these delicious flavors: Double Chocolate, Very Strawberry. Also available in Unflavored.
• Highly efficient, undenatured, microfiltered and ultrafiltered whey from grass-fed cows - free of rBGH, BSE, and GMOs
• Contains a minimum 3 g glutamic acid and 4 g branched-chain amino acids (BCAA) per serving
• Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including immunoglobulin and lactoferrin
• Naturally sweetened and flavored - no artificial sweeteners, i.e. no aspartame, sucralose, acesulfame K
• 2 g carbohydrates per serving
• Mixes instantly
No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbGH-treated and non-rbGH treated cows.
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Yeast Free
- Starch Free
- Preservative Free
- Salt Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
- Egg Free
- Shellfish Free
- Fish Free
- Tree Nut Free
Cautions: As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition, or anticipate a surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Whey Protein Microfractions:
Amino Acid Profile:
Aspartic acid.....2.1 g
Glutamic acid.....3.3 g
I have been tracking my cholesterol and triglycerides for 10 or more years every 6 months by blood work though my doctor after 6 months he asked if l had changed my diet I sadly said no he said you are doing something and l said just taking this supplement my levels have been under control every since.they have a lot of fish oils on the market but this truly works.i think my doctor takes it now.good luck.
I am taking it before bed because it makes me tired.
I have been taking this product for years and it totally takes away all problems associated with menopause.
The PM ones does seem help my sleep a bit, also my dream recall was more vivid with it, interesting.
Arrived on time and as promised.