ImmunoPro is made with Proserum® The Finest Whey Protein available. It is a proprietary, non-denatured, native whey protein® that is optimally produced to maintain all the fragile immune-supporting components naturally present in fresh raw milk. This means it naturally contains the highest possible levels of lactoferrin, immunoglobulins, serum albumin, active peptides and growth factors.*
How is ImmunoPro different from other protein supplements? The milk for ImmunoPro is derived from cows that are grass-fed and graze year-round on natural pastures. It is GMO-free, hormone-treatment-free, pesticide and chemical-free and undergoes minimal processing. The minimal processing produces a product that contains exceptional amounts of important protein components including the vital protein-bound fats not found in most whey protein isolates. The full range of biologically active proteins in ImmunoPro play a major role in the repair of RNA and DNA, antioxidant production (glutathione precursors), healthy liver function, red blood cell production, the safe removal of metals, wound healing, muscle formation and healthy immune function.*
• Lactoferrin – 200 mg per 5 grams. An iron-binding protein that enhances iron absorption when needed
• Immunoglobulins – 500 mg per 5 grams. Contains numerous immune system benefits*
• Bovine Serum Albumin – 220 mg per 5 grams. Along with Lactoferrin and Immunoglobulins, this type of protein contains cysteine and glutamine, precursors in glutathione (GSH) production
• Active Peptides (specialized paired amino acids) – Exhibit a beneficial information transfer factor effect on the immune system as well as supporting intracellular glutathione*
• Growth Factors – (growth promoting protein fractions) are contained within the protein-bound fats. Their function is to regenerate cells in the body, build and retain muscle, burn fat for fuel, repair DNA and RNA, help support healthy blood sugar levels in the normal range and help optimize brain function*
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.
Directions: Shake, stir or lightly blend one or more scoops into water, milk or dairy substitute. Consume 1 or more times daily, preferably on an empty stomach. Wait 15 minutes before eating. Drinking slowly is recommended. The initial uptake of the native protein peptides is in the mouth. You may also place 1/2 tsp. or more in mouth and chew.
Allergen Statement: Contains milk. No wheat, gluten or preservatives.
Note: to prevent protein denaturation, do not mix with acidic fruit juices or liquids above room temperature. A sweetener may be added for flavor. Keep container close. Store in a cool, dry place. Serving scoop enclosed in jar. this is a natural product and may exhibit density, color and taste variations. Produced in the USA at a GMP facility.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing or under medical supervision.