• Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 from pure, reef-safe minerals
• Eco-friendly mineral formula contains no chemical sunscreens like oxybenzone or octinoxate that have been shown to harm corals
• Unscented and safe for even the most sensitive skin
• Sprays a white lotion that rubs in sheer
• Lightweight formula is easy to apply and clog-resistant
• Certified organic to NSF/ANSI 305 body care organic standards
• Water resistant for 80 minutes
• Reef safe, biodegradable, non-nano, vegan and Leaping Bunny certified to be cruelty-free
• Air-powered spray is free from chemical propellants
• Free from harsh chemicals, synthetic fragrances, parabens and phthalates
• Non-GMO and free from gluten ingredients
• 100% recyclable aluminum container
Drug Facts: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 6.4% Zinc Oxide 6.0% Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Vera*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Glycerin*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Oil*, Lecithin (Sunflower), Polyhydroxystearic acid, Radish root ferment filtrate, rubus idaeus (red raspberry) seed oil, stearic acid, tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum. *Certified Organic
Directions: Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure. Hold container 4 to 6 inches from skin to apply. Should spray white lotion. Rub in. Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and apply to face. Do not apply in windy conditions. Use in a well ventilated area. Avoid inhaling or exposing others to spray. Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours. For use on children less than 5 months of age, consult a doctor. Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am to 2pm. Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Other Information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. Store at temperatures below 90 degrees F. May stain some fabrics. Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center.