Sage (Salvia officinalis) is known for its support of body care vitality. It brings a fresh, herbal aroma to any blend.
Aura Cacia Sage typically comes from Austria and Croatia. The essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the partially dried leaves.
Product Features:• The aroma of sage essential oil is described as sweet and herbaceous.
• Warm and penetrating, sage is an effective essential oil for home care and cleansing applications. It is often used in diffusions for stale spaces.
• Sage is useful in skin applications when blended well. For body care, sage is used in massage blends and chest balms. The oil is a wonderful addition to warming blends, especially when it's cold.
• Ceremonially, sage is perceived to impart wisdom and strength. Its aroma is used in rites and spiritual practices.
• Sage blends well with many other essential oils, including lavender, rosemary and citrus oils.
• Sage is generally considered a top note.
Me gusto mucho
The quality, price and amount are great! Note that it is larger than the traditional .33oz/10mg bottle. My first bottle of essential oil was the Sage bottle to left, purchased in store. I loved it so much so I repurchased from the same brand, and Im generally happy with it. I find that it smells different than the older version it has an earthier, less camphorous scent, whereas the old version is extremely strong and clean smelling. Im happy with both but I do wish the scent were closer to the old version.
Amazing oil for calming aromatherapy blends
The bottle I received smells nothing like the description. It smells like pure alcohol! This cannot be "pure" or am I missing something? There isn't even a way to contact the seller and I can't return it so this is a very disappointing waste of money
I will definitely buy from this seller again!