The unique antioxidants in quercetin support blood vessel and immune health. Natural Factors unique, patent-pending LipoMicel technology creates a liquid micelle matrix that disperses the quercetin into tiny micro-droplets, resulting in 10 times higher absorption than standard forms. Natural Factors’ LipoMicel technology uses self-assembling micellular technology to provide optimal absorption, stability, and efficacy. Self-assembling micelles form only when they come in contact with water, thus avoiding the clumping and destabilizing that can occur with pre-formed micelles and liposomal products.*
• Provides powerful support for blood vessels and immune health*
• Helps stabilize the vascular endothelial for cardiovascular, respiratory, and whole body health*
• Protects against free radical damage and reactive oxygen species*
• Features 10 times higher absorption than standard quercetin
• Uses our unique, patent-pending LipoMicel technology for enhanced bioavailability and stability
• Self-assembling micellular technology provides greater stability and effectiveness than pre-formed micelles or liposomes
• 250 mg of plant-based quercetin in an easy-to-swallow liquid softgel
• Meets consumer demand – quercetin sales skyrocketed 52.6% 2020 YTD
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.
- Wheat Free
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Soy Free
- Yeast Free
- Sugar Free
- Starch Free
- Salt Free
- Corn Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
- Egg Free
- Shellfish Free
- Fish Free
1 softgel per day or up to 3 times per day with food or as directed by a health professional.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
*LipoMicel is a patent-pending formulation and LipoMicel is a registered trademark.
I cannot tell how hood it is. I have been taking less than a month
I was taking another brand that was a powdered form in a capsule. I had to take two a day. With this brand I only take one a day and there is no aftertaste.
So, I don't know if this product actually works, like many vitamins. The one thing I do not like is the disgusting taste. Fortunately, the taste does not linger.
Great supplement! I would recommend it.
This product works ! I recommend it