Mid-Life Symmetry is a multivitamin/mineral formulated to meet the nutritional needs of peri and postmenopausal women who are infrequently or no longer menstruating, and who are at an important new hormonal time in life.*
Featured Ingredients:• Higher amount of Vitamin D supporting healthy bones, a healthy immune system and a healthy cardiovascular system*
• More Calcium supporting healthy bone structure and architecture*
• Optimal Folic acid levels promoting healthy brain tissue, and offering bone support and cardiovascular support*
• Provides Natural Mixed Carotenoids for a full spectrum of carotenes in their natural mixed forms; no synthetics
• Utilizing Buffered Vitamin C because it is easier on the stomach
• Bioflavonoids offer antioxidant support to all the tissues, including skin and uterine tissues*
• Curcumin is included to support a healthy inflammatory response*
• Green Tea is added for its antioxidant and cellular support*
• L-Theanine adds a level of calming support to address the possible stressors accompanying this time of hormonal change*
Developed for women 50-65 years of age, this multivitamin/mineral complex offers a thoughtful blend of nutrients in support of the body during a natural change in a woman's life.*
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.
I really wanted to like this product. It was recommended by my naturopath. Unfortunately even at the lowest dose of one tablet I would get horrible headaches. I have a lot of sensitivities to foods and herbs. The label didn't lead me to think anything would bother me in this product.
Ive used this product until the past for my own joint pain. Recently Ive started using it for my dos arthritis as well. I add it is to his wet/dry food mix. His hot spots have decreased in the two weeks we have been using it, and he is back to running. Ive love the product for both of us. I use the plant based collagen for me and the beef gelatin for him.
I purchased this stuff to use for a keto brownies recipe that I found, it actually worked out really well. This stuff is great for keto type diets and is a pretty standard ingredient for most recipes. Container is of decent quality and the price point was good, not a bad purchase. Thanks!