• Eco-friendly mineral formula contains no chemical sunscreens like oxybenzone or octinoxate that have been shown to harm corals
• Safe for even the most sensitive skin
• Sprays a white lotion that rubs in sheer
• Lightweight formula is easy to apply and clog-resistant
• Certified organic to NSF/ANSI 305 body care organic standards
• Air-powered spray is free from chemical propellants
• Lightly scented with lavender essential oil
• Water resistant for 80 minutes
• Reef safe, biodegradable, non-nano, vegan and Leaping Bunny certified to be cruelty-free
• Free from harsh chemicals, synthetic fragrances, parabens and phthalates
• Non-GMO and free from gluten ingredients
• 100% recyclable aluminum container
Comes on white and we got burned!
Too sticky and hard to take off
Leaves a white residue that won't rub in. Looks streaky. Does its job though!
I never leave reviews. However, after buying this for my husband and I to use we both have experienced multiple sunburns and I am extremely disappointed, especially since I purchased multiple bottles. I am thankful I didn't use this for my children! I have never applied sunscreen like this before and have it not work. I have fair skin so sunscreen is important to me- but my husband has darker skin and he has such a bad sunburn too. Which never happens to him. I feel like I needed to share this with others so you don't make the same mistake I did. I honestly don't care if there is a "perfect" or "right" way to apply this for it to work- it's spray sunscreen. You should be able to spray it and have it work. What a waste of money and unnecessary sunburns. Be warned!
Product is great. Too bad in June of 2020 I received sunscreen that expired in January of 2020. A bit frustrating to say the least.