Herbs That Invigorate the Blood.
Invigorates the Blood and dispels Blood Stasis:• Blood Stasis in the Lower Jiao (very important in gynecology)
• Blood Stasis obstructing the chest
• Rib and hypochondriac pain due to Liver Qi and Blood Stasis
Clears Heat and soothes irritability:• Ying Stage Heat with restlessness, irritability, palpitations and insomnia
• Heart and Kidney Yin Deficiency
Cools the Blood and reduces abscesses:
Nourishes the Blood and calms the Spirit:• Palpitations and insomnia due to Ying and Xue Stage Heat or Heart Blood Deficiency
Contraindications:• Contraindicated during pregnancy
• Contraindicated in early menstruation
• Contraindicated when menstruation is blocked due to Blood Deficiency
• Contraindicated for Yin Deficiency patients
• Contraindicated for those with loose stools of the Deficiency type
• Use caution in cases with no Blood Stasis
• Use caution with Qi Stage Heat
• Use caution for those with hypermenorrhea, hemoptysis or hematuria
• Large doses should not be prescribed for patients with a bleeding diathesis
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.
- Wheat Free
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Soy Free
- Yeast Free
- Preservative Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
Suggested Use: For adult, take 1 gram (about one tea spoon) each time with warm water, 2-3 times a day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.