• Potassium and sodium aide in the transport of nutrients in and out of cells, which makes them vital components in many bodily functions.*
• They work together to promote a healthy water balance along with muscle and nerve function.*
• Research indicates that having an adequate level of potassium maintains normal blood pressure and general cardiovascular health.*
• These minerals are found in several different foods, however supplementation may be necessary to ensure optimal levels.*
• Bio-Tech uses a formulation of calcium, sodium, and potassium in a convenient capsule form that is free of fillers and preservatives.
Health Benefits:• Supports healthy muscle and nerve function*
• Helps maintain normal blood pressure and cardiovascular health*
• Promotes a healthy water balance*
• Formulated with calcium carbonate, potassium bicarbonate, and sodium bicarbonate
- Yeast Free
- Sugar Free
- Preservative Free
I have been dealing with leg cramps waking me up for several months. After trying, magnesium, eating bananas, and buying pills that tout “relieves leg cramps”, my friend had me try some of her tri-salts. Surprise! I slept through the night without waking from the cramps. These leg cramps were so bad, I would have to get up and walk around the house multiple times during the night. Granted, I drink this stuff about 3 X during the day. I have not found anything else that has helped so far except for this product. I usually work close to 10 hours a day and really need my sleep. This stuff has been very reliable in aiding me to get the sleep I need to keep my sanity.
Great for preventing heat stroke and other conditions that cause electrolyte balance....thanx
As I read about the keto diet, and how to stay on it for maximum health benefits, I am reminded repeatedly that when in ketosis, minerals are flushed from the kidneys. I understand that keto flu and other related discomforts can be avoided with sufficient intake of minerals, especially sodium. I also understand that strict keto diets, like the one that I am following, tend to be insufficient in potassium, which is essential for wellness. As I record my food intake in the cronometer website and app, I see that I am consistently deficient in potassium, for someone in ketosis, even though I'm eating a lot of avocados and leafy greens. When I looked for supplements, I found that they usually only offer 99 mg of potassium. One or two or three pills wouldn't do much to address my potassium requirements. I have had this product in my supplement cabinet for years. We use it for outbursts of chemical sensitivity as first aid, as recommended by a nutritional counselor. Now that I'm in ketosis, I put a teaspoon of Bio Tech Tri-Salts in a small glass with a few ounces of water every morning and evening, and before I do any sweaty or rigorous activity. I guzzle most of the contents of the glass, then add another couple ounces of water, and drink it, and do this until the glass is clean. That makes me thirsty for clear, fresh, delicious water. My husband adds a teaspoon to his full glass of water in the morning, and sips it, and finds this a better way to drink it, but I don't like the taste that way. I hope that this review is helpful to you, and I welcome any questions.
Met all expectations for skin care.