Stress influences the quality of life**
Stress due to occupational stress not only reduces performance and health, but also the quality of life of the individual. In the long run, the bad mood that can creep in due to prolonged mental stress does not stop at private life and can even negatively influence interpersonal relationships.**
Biogena fit@work stressbiotic - what is it?
fit@work stressbiotic is designed to support mental balance, contribute to relaxation and lessen occasional stress. fit@work stressbiotic is based on the brand raw material ProbiostressTM supplemented by riboflavin and vitamin C, which support the function of the nervous system and the energy metabolism. ProbiostressTM combines the scientifically researched, probiotic strains Lactobacillus helveticus R0052 and Bifidobacterium longum R0175 with high-quality saffron extract. 3 billion of the reproductive bacteria are contained in one capsule, which can colonize the intestines and subsequently support relaxation and emotional well-being. The contained saffron is not only a valuable spice but is also traditionally used in the Orient to support relaxation and to maintain a good mood. With this innovative combination, fit@work stressbiotic offers the possibility of a natural countermeasure to occupational stress - so that you find your inner balance.**
fit@work stressbiotic• The gut-supporting solution for mental balance, relaxation and to counteract occasional stress**
• With the two scientifically researched probiotic strains L. helveticus R0052 and B. longum R0175 to support emotional balance and relaxation**
• With saffron extract - the traditional herb to support relaxation and to maintain a good mood**
• With the vitamin riboflavin and vitamin C to support the nervous system, energy metabolism and antioxidant protection. Furthermore, Vitamin C supports mental health.**
• Helps to counteract occasional stress, especially in everyday working life**
• Suitable for use within the framework of occupational health management**
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Preservative Free
- Salt Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
- Egg Free
- Shellfish Free
- Tree Nut Free
- Peanut Free
1 capsule per day taken approx. 30 minutes before a meal with plenty of liquid.
If you have an allergy to milk or soy, you should not use this product. If you are pregnant or nursing, or taking prescription medications, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.