- Iodine supplement in amount comparable to average daily intake by mainland Japanese; thyroid support.
- This iodine supplement with potassium iodide supports normal, healthy thyroid function, energy levels
- Free of wheat and gluten, corn, soy, yeast, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish and peanuts.
- Many sensitive individuals who typically react to nutritional supplements are able to tolerate Optimox products.
- Established in 1978 by Guy Abraham, MD, Optimox brought clinical research to evidence-based nutritional formulas.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 20-11-2016
model number: 103513
Part Number: 140970000003
Details: Iodoral is the original high potency iodine supplement. Iodoral is a tablet form of Lugol’s solution, a time-tested preparation with a proven track record for over 150 years. Iodoral is an easy-to-take scored tablet containing 5 mg iodine and 7.5 mg iodide as the potassium salt. To avoid gastric irritation, the iodine/iodide preparation is absorbed into a colloidal silica excipient, and a thin coating eliminates the unpleasant taste associated with other iodine supplements.* Iodine is an essential element. One 12.5 mg tablet of Iodoral supplies an amount of total elemental iodine comparable to the average daily intake of this essential element by mainland Japanese. It has been shown that Japanese women living in Japan consume a daily average of 13.8 mg total elemental iodine, and it has been suggested this is an important factor for supporting health.* Since 1978, Optimox has used only the purest raw materials available and has implemented strict quality control procedures in every stage of production, including inspection of raw materials, manufacturing, packaging and storing. Optimox fully discloses all ingredients, both active and inactive, on every product label.
Package Dimensions: 2.6 x 1.3 x 0.8 inches
From a recommendation of a compounding pharmacist. I had hot fibroids in my breasts. I used this (I think for about 6 months) and the fibroids went away- that was in 2005-and have never come back. I had an ultrasound breast scan last year ( highly recommended) and all clear. Since then, I have resumed using it to assist my thyroid function. I have had undiagnosed thyroid issues since childhood and have been on natural hrt and compounded thyroid since 2005. I don't do a lot of processed foods that contain salt with iodine so have found this to be an easy solution. Highly recommended googling iodine insufficiency.
I actually was referred this product at my local health food store and then they stopped carrying it. So glad it is on Amazon. I need Iodine for my Thyroid and it reasonably priced and easier to swallow than what the Dr sold me. I take the 12.5 and it works just as good as the one I purchased for much more at my Dr office
I didn't realize that I needed iodine. I had no energy and just wanted to sleep. When my chiropractor suggested this, I said yes. I was desperate. Within 2 days I was better. Within 10 days I was full of energy. It saved me.
Great source of iodine for optimal health