Herbs that Tonify Qi.
Tonifies the Spleen and augments Qi:• Spleen Qi Deficiency with shortness of breath, lassitude and loose stools
• Qi and Blood Deficiency with an irregular pulse and/or palpitations
• Heart Qi Deficiency or Heart Yang Deficiency
Moistens the Lungs, resolves Phlegm and coughing:• Lung Heat or Cold
• Productive or non-productive coughing
• Painful muscle spasms of the abdomen and legs
Clears Heat and relieves Fire toxicity:• Raw for Toxic Heat with sore throat or carbuncles and sores (Chuang Yung)
Antidote for many toxic substances (internal and topical):• Poisoning
Moderates and harmonizes the harsh properties of other herbs and guides the herbs to all twelve channels:• Lesson harsh and toxic nature of other herbs
• Protect Middle Jiao
• Regulate Temperate
• Enhance overall effects of a formula
Contraindications:• Contraindicated in those with Excess Dampness with nausea, vomiting and abdominal fullness
• Contraindicated in those who frequently drink wine
• Contraindicated in those who have hypertension, edema, hyperglycemic conditions, osteoporosis and general Excess secretions
• Large doses (over 35 gm during a one week period) can create a sodium/potassium imbalance in the blood creating edema and heart palpitations
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.
- Wheat Free
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Soy Free
- Yeast Free
- Preservative Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
Suggested Use: For adult, take 1 gram (about one tea spoon) each time with warm water, 2 times a day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.