Pure, Unbleached Wool Flannel
A richly textured, heavy quality fabric used for castor oil packs. Its weight and strength allow it to be reused many times. Comprehensive instructions for preparation and use of castor oil packs are included. 12" x 27" (single piece)
1. fold at least once to make a pack of appropriate size and saturate with castor oil. (Oil may be preheated or used with heating pad or hot water bottle. Do not use heat if infection or fever is present or suspected).
2. Position pack over affected area and cover with a piece of plastic and heating pad if desired. A towel may be used to help protect bedding.
3. Allow pack to remain for an hour or more. (Note: Avoid falling asleep with heating pad turned on).
4. After pack is removed cleanse skin with solution of baking soda and water. (1 tsp to a int) or use Castor Clean or Castor Clean Towelettes.
5. Store in a plastic bag or other container in a cool dry place.
6. Use pack daily or in a regular cycle (ex. 2-3 consecutive days a week) until results are obtained.