Treat your body to the best herbs ancient tradition has to offer, plus a daily dose of diverse probiotics, in effortless capsule form. The potent, quality herbs in this probiotic are deserving of a supplement of their own, but Dr. Axe has formulated them intentionally alongside probiotics to make them the best they can be. This groundbreaking formulation combines the most sought-after herbs traditionally used in Ayurveda with diverse probiotic strains, designed to support your gut and body in a way that's never been done before.
Quality:• Time-Release Capsules: These capsules are created with time-release technology, which means the contents dissolve slower and steadier in your body. This technology is especially beneficial for the probiotics in this blend making it to your digestive tract where they are most important.
• Rooted in Ayurveda: All of the herbs found in the Ancient Probiotics line are based on the principles of Ayurvedic practice, which is the ancient Indian study of health and holistic wellness. The herbs found in this blend are the most prized in Ayurveda and have been thoroughly tested for quality and potency.
• Diverse Probiotic Strains: This probiotic blend features 17 diverse strains and 50 billion CFUs.* It includes a beneficial yeast, an SBO (soil-based organism) and 15 other live strains.
Ingredients:• Indian Frankincense Resin Extract: This form of frankincense, also known as Boswellia, is a powerful time-honored, world-renowned herb known for its overall wellness benefits.
• Triphala Fruit Extract: Triphala, meaning "three fruits" in Sanskrit, is a sacred superfruit trio traditionally prized for supporting digestion and its benefits for all 3 doshas. Amalaki (Amla) is traditionally used for supporting the body's immune system, Haritaki (Chebulic Myrobalan) is held high in Ayurveda and referred to as king-like, and Bibhitaki (Belleric myrobalan) is a potent herb traditionally used for its whole-body benefits.
• Turmeric Root Extract: One of the most sought-after spices in the wellness world, this turmeric extract is heralded for its benefits. Dr. Axe sources theirs from India.
• Saccharomyces boulardii: This probiotic strain is the most abundant in the formula, but it's not bacteria. Saccharomyces boulardii is a form of beneficial yeast that, generally speaking, survives passage through stomach acid to deliver benefits to the intestinal tract.
Highlights:• 50 billion CFUs*
• 17 diverse probiotic strains
• Features 6 select Ayurvedic herbs & extracts traditionally used to support digestion
• Supports healthy digestive function and healthy elimination*
• Reduction of occasional diarrhea, constipation, gas and bloating*
• Healthy immune system function*
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.
- Preservative Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
Suggested Use: Adults take 3 capsules per day with 8 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Can be taken with or without food.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or otherwise under medical supervision. Do not use if product has been opened or tampered with in any way. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
*At time of manufacture.