Eidon Iodine is a safe and stable form of Iodine, derived from Potassium Iodide. Iodine's primary role is to support a healthy thyroid gland by activating the production of thyroxine, a hormone that is needed throughout the body for energy production. About 50 to 60 percent of the body's Iodine is stored in the thyroid gland, the rest is distributed throughout the body, especially in ovaries, breast and prostate tissue, muscles, and blood. Iodine can become depleted when one is exposed to heavy metals such as mercury, lead, cadmium, aluminum and bromide.
Iodine Supports:• Normal thyroid function*
• Regulation of energy production*
• Healthy breast and prostate tissue*
• Healthy reproductive function*
• Nerve and muscle function*
• Healthy hair, skin, and bones*
• The breakdown of fats and proteins*
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
- Starch Free
- Preservative Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
2 drops per day in water.
Store at room temperature, tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children. Do not freeze.