Moisturizing lip balm with sheer color.
Pleasingly plum. Utterly gorgeous. Creamy and smooth with a subtle plum-red hue, Badger's Garnet Natural Mineral Lip Tint protects and nourishes, leaving your lips soft and beautiful. One swipe delivers a sheer touch of color, or apply liberally for increased intensity. Great in a pinch for adding a bit of color to your cheeks and under the brow bone. Subtle aroma of Rose and Vanilla plus the naturally heavenly scent of Shea and Cocoa Butter will make it your new go-to everyday lip balm.
Soothes, smooths & protects with a hint of color.• Made with Fair Trade Certified™ ingredients.
• Sheer coverage or buildable color when applied liberally.
• Protects and nourishes, leaving lips soft and naturally beautiful.
• Subtle, decadent scent of Rose and Vanilla from organic essential oils.
• Tinted with safe, pharmaceutical-grade minerals (iron oxide, titanium dioxide, silica, and mica).
• Deeply moisturizing with Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, and Coconut Oil.
• 21% Fair Trade Certified by Fair Trade USA.
• Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
• Cruelty-free and made in the USA.
As a chronic basically daily migraine sufferer, I am always looking for something to help with the symptoms. I tried this, and am so happy I did!! It helps with the light sensitivity-though I still have it all the time- it takes away the worst of it. It helps with the lightheadedness and headaches. And maybe more but I dont always notice all the symptoms, and these pills helped things go away fairly quickly. They may cost more than prescription drugs, but I would rather use these. Well worth the try for any migraine sufferer!
I'm allergic to lipstick & glosses....makes my lips peel. I can wear Badger though!
The capsules were ruptured open and the item cannot be exchanged. Buyer beware before purchasing.
I tried it when my headache was already into second day it did nothing for me. So when I felt one coming on again I tried these as directed and they helped ease it before it got bad. So really undecided at this point
I like this product because it taste good with ginger that I believe is good for my digestion. Plus, it gives me more energy! Most definitely an energy pick-me-up for me. This is the only product I have on automatic shipment each month.