Clean Lean Protein Digestive Support Protein is European Golden Pea protein blended with probiotics and other gut-friendly ingredients for healthy digestive support. This formula is specially formulated in collaboration with Bethany Ugarte from @lilsipper.
Clean Lean Protein Digestive Support Protein in Probiotic Cacao contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, gums, or fillers; plus the L-Glutamine and particular probiotics in this formula were added to target gut health.
Nutrition Facts: Amount per serving:Total Fat 1 g 1% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 250 mg 11% Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Total Sugars 3 g Includes 3 g Added Sugars 6% Protein 17 g 34% Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Iron 2.7 mg 15% Magnesium 19.5 mg 5% Calcium 12 mg 2% Potassium 20 mg 0% Zinc 1 mg 10%
Ingredients: Pea Protein Isolate, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Organic Cacao Powder, L-Glutamine, Bacillus Coagulans 1 Billion cfu
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.
- Dairy/ Milk Free
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Preservative Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
- Grain Free
- Paleo Friendly
Serving suggestion: Take one or more servings per day depending on diet and activity level. Add 2 scoops (25g) to a shaker containing 10oz or more of water or your choice of coconut/rice/almond milk and shake. Or blend with ice into a delicious smoothie.
My favorite protein, great for healing my gut and works well in smoothies and oatmeal!
The container wasnt even half full! It doesnt taste that great and nothing about it is worth it enough. Too expensive for what you get. Or dont get I should say.
I have wanted to purchase for awhile, didnt hurt my stomach and ingredients are clean!
I bought both flavors and was surprised at the size. For the price I was expecting a bit more. Fine. But the "vanilla" has made my usually delicious fruit smoothie taste entirely like stale Graham crackers, even after adding sweetener. For scale, a serving of non fat Greek yogurt has only 1gram less of protein and only 40 calories more than the serving size for this dust. I regret trying something new.
It had chunks of black stuff in it. Was not smooth at all. Nothing like the sample pack I received before I ordered the tub. Very disappointed!