• Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is essential for energy production in every cell and organ of the body. It supports the cardiovascular system by maintaining healthy heart muscle and blood vessels. The reduced form of CoQ10 (ubiquinol) is also a powerful antioxidant that can protect against oxidative stress.*
• The ability to convert conventional CoQ10 (ubiquinone) to the active form is significantly diminished with age, but Ubiquinol provides CoQ10 in a pre-converted form.*
• Patent-pending CoQH-CF™ softgels contain Kaneka QH™ ubiquinol and are designed to keep the product stable and protected from oxidation.
• Supports cardiovascular health*
• Essential for energy production*
• Powerful, lipid-soluble antioxidant*
• Provides the most bioavailable form of CoQ10*
Serving Size:1 SoftGel
Servings Per Container:90
Ubiquinol (CoQH-CF with Kaneka QH reduced coenzyme Q10)Amount Per Serving:50 mg
D-Limonene oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caprylic acid, capric acid, caramel liquid, alpha lipoic acid
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.