Herbs that Tonify the Blood.
Nourishes the Blood:• Blood Deficiency with facial pallor, dizziness, palpitations, insomnia, irregular menstruation, uterine bleeding and postpartum bleeding
Nourishes Liver and Kidney Yin:• Kidney and Liver Yin Deficiency with a weak low back and limbs, dizziness, tinnitus, tidal fevers, night sweats and nocturnal emissions
Strongly enriches Yin and relieves wasting and thirsting disorder:• Lower Jiao wasting (it can be used as a stand-alone herb for this)
Nourishes Jing and Blood and fills the Marrow:• Exhausted Jing and Blood problems such as delayed development during childhood, blunted affect, premature aging, diminished mental acuity, graying of hair, impotence and memory loss
• Kidney Deficient coughing, wheezing and asthma, such as inability of the Kidneys to grasp Qi
Contraindications:• Contraindicated for those with Qi or Phlegm Stagnation
• Contraindicated for those with fullness and pain in the abdomen, nausea and diarrhea
• Contraindicated for those with postpartum loss of appetite or nausea
• Use caution for those with Spleen and Stomach Deficiency
• Use caution for those with Qi Stagnation
• Overuse can lead to abdominal distention and loose stools
• Do not allow it to contact bronze or iron
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.