- FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER*: One capsule of NOW Green Tea Extract with 200 mg EGCg/80 percent catechins possesses the phytonutrient content equal to about 2-3 cups of green tea. Green tea's bioactive compounds include polyphenols and catechins, which are known to exhibit potent free radical neutralizing properties.*
- SUPPORTS CELLULAR HEALTH*: Green teas most abundant catechin, EGCg, has been scientifically demonstrated to assist in maintaining healthy tissues in the face of normal metabolic stress and to support proper cell cycle regulation.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Quality GMP Assured, Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan/Vegetarian, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
- Green Tea Extract - Antioxidant Support
- 200 mg EGCg/80% Catechins
- Supports Cellular Health*
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 17-06-2010
model number: 733739047045
Part Number: 733739047045
Details: One capsule of NOW Green Tea Extract with 200 mg EGCg possesses the phytonutrient content equal to about 2-3 cups of green tea. Green tea’s bioactive compounds include polyphenols and catechins, which are known to exhibit potent free radical neutralizing properties.* Its most abundant catechin, EGCg has been scientifically demonstrated to assist in maintaining healthy tissues in the face of normal metabolic stress and to support proper cell cycle regulation.*
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 1.8 x 1.7 inches
See no difference whether taking it nor not
It seems to be a useful supplement
I read a study that women who took 800mg of EGCg a day diminished the growth of fibroids. Although I dont have medical proof that this is what happened, I believe taking this for the last 3 months has helped to heal my uterus. This months cycle was not nearly as heavy or painful. I wasnt as bloated and I had very few clots. It As someone who has struggled with heavy periods and ovarian cysts and fibroids, other than birth control pills, this is the only supplement I have found that seems to work on alleviating horrible periods. I plan to continue taking this daily. As a side note: If you do try this for fibroids or menstrual issues, please keep in mind that it took me 3 months to experience relief, so its not an immediate fix and it did get slightly worse before it got better.
The quality is there along with the NOW brand name. I also bought it from Amazon because of the competitive price. I highly recommend.
I liked the energy I felt from this, but after three days I had to stop taking it. Each night when I went to bed, I had unbearable itchiness. Also, I was so wide awake I couldn't get to sleep until 3 a.m. I then came on here and read the review about itchiness that you can see in the Q&A section. Obviously, after reading that review, I immediately threw the supplement in the trash. I purchased this in 2020, so maybe this applies only to a batch made then. Last night, being free of this supplement, I had a deep and restful sleep.