Dr. Axe created this collagen to fill the space in the market for a collagen powder with more than just one source so you don't have to choose between bovine or marine. You don't have to settle for a single source collagen; Multi Collagen Protein gives you support for your skin, nails, hair, joints and gut with five types of collagen from four food-based sources. Dr. Axe's collagen powder is sourced from non-GMO, pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free sources.
• Award-Winning: Multi Collagen Protein is consistently the #1 product sold on Dr. Axe's store, and their customers are not the only ones who think its great. Better Nutrition awarded Multi Collagen Protein the “Best of Supplements” award in 2017 and the “Best of Natural Beauty” award in 2018.
• Hydrolyzed for absorption: Collagen is made up of amino acids that your body has to absorb in order to benefit from it. Dr. Axe's collagen is hydrolyzed, meaning it has already been partially broken down, so the critical amino acids are typically easier to absorb.
• Multi Source: With Multi Collagen Protein, you don't have to choose between beauty benefits, gut benefits or supporting your overall health. This four source collagen does everything from supporting healthy skin to supporting joint health, in addition to supporting a healthy gut.*
• Food-based ingredients: There is no filler in Multi Collagen Protein - it is made from four real food ingredients. You won't see weird chemicals or artificial ingredients, sweeteners or flavors on the label. Dr. Axe proudly sources their collagen from non-GMO, pasture-raised, cage-free and cruelty-free sources.
• Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen Peptides: Dr. Axe's hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides are pasture-raised. Featuring collagen types I & III, Dr. Axe's hydrolyzed bovine hide collagen peptides support a healthy gut, nails, hair and joints (including support for healthy ligaments and tendons).
• Chicken Bone Broth Collagen Concentrate: Dr. Axe's sustainably sourced chicken bone broth concentrate comes from non-GMO, U.S.-farmed chickens. The collagen type II found in chicken bone broth supports a healthy gut and joint health.*
• Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen Peptides: This marine collagen comes from sustainably wild-caught pollock, harvested from North American waters. It may also include cod or haddock. Marine collagen naturally features type I collagen.
• Eggshell Membrane Collagen: Sourced locally from U.S. farms, this eggshell membrane from non-GMO eggs features collagen types I & V.
• 9g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat
• Supports a healthy gut, skin, hair, nails and joints*
• Features Collagen type I, II, III, V and X
• From non-GMO, pasture-raised, cage free and cruelty free sources
• From 4 food sources (beef, chicken, fish and eggshell membrane)
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.
Suggested Use: Adults take one scoop (included) with 8 ounces of your favorite hot or cold recipe.
Contains: Egg, Haddock, Cod, Pollock.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, allergic, have a medical condition, or taking any medications, consult a doctor before using this or any other dietary supplement. Do not use if product has been opened or tampered with in any way. Keep out of reach of children.
Color and odor may vary from lot to lot.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
I like the flavor and it really seems to be helping joint pain. I am back to exercising and feeling great!
I love drinking in the morning and fills me up I use it as a protein shake and I usually have a piece of fruit hold me over for at least till 11
This is my second time ordering. Loved the first but something changed from then until now as the taste is so bad there is no way I will be able to get through this container. Wont order again
Put it in my afternoon coffee.
Nutrients A meal substitute