• Soluble fiber plays an important role in cardiovascular health by maintaining cholesterol and blood sugar levels already in the normal range.*
• Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include seven grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium seed husk may reduce the risk of heart disease.
• Most individuals consume less fiber than is recommended for good health, but Evac Psyllium Fiber provides a good supplemental source of both insoluble and soluble fiber. Psyllium fiber can also aid in appetite control and weight management by promoting satiety, or the feeling of being full.*
Health Benefits:• Promotes digestive regularity and may aid in weight management*
• A good source of both soluble and insoluble fiber*
• All-natural psyllium seed husk fiber, sugar-free, with no net digestible carbohydrates
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.
- Yeast Free
- Sugar Free
- Preservative Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors