Pioneer® Chewable Vitamin Mineral is a delicious, balanced, high potency chewable daily multiple vitamin/mineral. Perfect for seniors who have difficulty swallowing tablets and people of all ages. Pioneer Chewable Vitamin Mineral (VM) is a great-tasting, broad spectrum, high potency nutritional supplement. This formula was designed to be one of the most comprehensive, biologically utilizable chewable vitamin/mineral supplements available at an affordable price. Easy-to-take Pioneer Chewable VM is naturally flavored and whole food based with a special blend of high antioxidant, phytonutrient-rich fruits and vegetables.
Consider these pioneer advantages:
• Created by Physicians who Understand Nutrition: Pioneer Chewable VM was thoughtfully developed by clinicians specializing in clinical nutrition. The formula is based on objective data, not economic imperatives. The observed, nutritional needs of people of various ages, and current, published, independent nutritional studies are the basis upon which this formula was devised.
• Flexible Daily Servings to Suit Different Ages: Sensibly proportioned ingredients enable the same Pioneer Chewable VM formula to meet the supplement needs of a wide variety of ages. By varying the number of servings per day (1-6 tablets), Pioneer Chewable VM can provide nutritional support for children, pre-teens, adolescents, adults and elders. Because the tablets are relatively soft, even those with dentures find them easy to chew.
• High Mineral Potencies: Pioneer Chewable VM contains amongst the highest mineral potencies of any chewable multi available. Especially significant are the high levels of calcium (200 mg/2 tablets) and magnesium (100 mg/2 tablets). These levels are particularly useful to children and adults who avoid milk, nuts or other sources of calcium and magnesium. The formula also includes the important micronutrients selenium, chromium, vanadium, molybdenum, silicon and boron, plus trace minerals – often absent from chewable vitamin/mineral supplements.
• Highly Absorbable Minerals: Many of the minerals in Pioneer Chewable are in the form of high quality amino acid chelates, citrate and sea vegetation. These nutrient sources are generally regarded as better recognized and utilized by the body than the less expensive forms commonly found in chewable formulas. In addition to all the macro-minerals (e.g. calcium, magnesium and iron), Chewable VM features significant levels of trace minerals, provided in part by a superior trace mineral complex derived from naturally sourced, mineralized seaweed.
• Whole Food Based with Concentrated Fruits and Vegetables: The health professionals at Pioneer want you to eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables every day! For an added boost, Chewable VM contains a high quality blend of powdered fruits and vegetables—plus elderberry, white tea extract and rosemary—to provide extra levels of important, health-supporting antioxidant pigments and phytonutrients
• 100% RDI of Iron, or None at All: Many people need extra iron, and certain populations (e.g. strict vegetarians) are at increased risk for deficiency. However, research indicates that for some individuals, taking supplemental iron is not advised.
• Extensive Quality Control; Guaranteed Purity & Potency: Rigorous testing precedes and follows each phase of Pioneer Chewable VM production. Prior to tableting, raw materials are tested for potency and thoroughly screened for contaminants such as heavy metals, herbicides and pesticides. The finished product is tested in-house for disintegration. Independent, third party lab testing confirms that Pioneer Chewable VM is gluten-free (results must be below the detectable limit of 10 ppm gluten/gliadin proteins), helping to ensure suitability for people with celiac disease and gluten intolerance.
We work to ensure that product information is correct; however, brands may make changes to products from time to time, and actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. Please consult all labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming products for the most accurate product information.
- Gluten Free
- Preservative Free
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
I bought a bottle of this product and it gave me a rash. Also, gave my husband a rash, which is unusual. Contacted Nutraceutical Corporation directly, they make the product, and they seem to not care. I will no longer buy any products from Nutraceutical Corporation.
I didn't like the taste at all.
All in one vitamin and is great for plant based diet
if you're going to take a multivitamin you need to research what is the best kind for YOU based on your gender, age, and specific health requirements. there is no such thing as "one size fits all," but that is what this vitamin is trying to be. since it is edible (and tasty to boot), i'd say this is a good basic vitamin for someone who wants to boost their nutrition a bit but once you're into a routine of taking these every day it's really preferable to get something more tailored to your own needs. still probably better than nothing.
I've been using this vitamin for years, I like the taste, and it does not have iron, good for post-menopausal women. HOWEVER! The Niacin B3 used to be 75% niacin amide and 25% niacin. I opened a new bottle without looking at the label and got a niacin flush, itching hands and red hot face. Read the label to discover that all the niacin is niacin. Niacinamide does not cause flush. This is NOT a large dose of Niacin, but apparently, it is too much for me. Just warning folks that the ratio of niacin has changed, in case you are sensitive to it. Some people flush, some don't.