- B-COMPLEX VITAMIN: Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) is a member of the B-complex family of vitamins and is found in nearly every living cell as a component of coenzyme A (CoA).
- VITAMIN B-5: CoA is essential for the generation of energy from fat, carbohydrate, and protein.*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 17-06-2010
model number: ANO-1054
Part Number: ANO-1054
Details: Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) is a member of the B-complex family of vitamins and is found in nearly every living cell as a component of coenzyme A (CoA). CoA is essential for the generation of energy from fat, carbohydrate, and protein.* It also plays a critical role in many biosynthetic reactions as well, being necessary for the production of fats, cholesterol, neurotransmitters, red blood cells, and adrenal secretions.* As such, pantothenic acid is vital for countless cell functions and the maintenance of healthy cellular metabolism.*
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches
Thus stuff makes your hair fall out no matter what balance of vitamin b complex
Used for my daughters acne as recommended by friends- I have seen improvement in a short amount of time. I recommend 10/10.
I took this product for a little over 2 weeks. I noticed during that time that I lost quite a bit more hair than normal. I stopped taking it and my hair loss returned back to normal right away.
I RECOMMEND THUS PRODUCT ITS SUPER GOOD AND HELPS A LOt WITH MY ACNE I ONLY TAKE AS SAID ON THE CONTAINER AND MAGIC IT DOES TAKE SOME TIME TO KICK IN BUT AMAZING PRODUCT
I like so far