- SUPPORTS EAR, NOSE AND THROAT HEALTH: Helps to maintain fresh breath when used regularly
- FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS/GLUTEN FREE: Shelf Stable. After opening refrigerate to extend potency.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Egg Free, Strain Verified
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 15-12-2010
model number: 2921
Part Number: 2921
Details: Among the most numerous beneficial bacteria in the mouth, Streptococcus salivarius is typically the first one acquired in infancy. BLIS K12 is a powerful strain of S. salivarius that, when taken regularly, colonizes the mouth and throat and helps to maintain the natural defense system of the main entry point of the body.* BLIS K12 has been clinically shown to support the maintenance of mouth, ear, nose, and throat health in children.* OralBiotic may also help to maintain fresh breath when used regularly.* BLIS K12 and the BLIS K12 logo are registered trademark of BLIS Technologies. The probiotic strains in this product have been identity-verified using DNA-fingerprinting technology.
Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches
Languages: English, Spanish
Does not store well in fridge after opening as instructed. Half of all the capsules are now stuck together and wet and sticky.
Who knew! They really work!
Helps keep bad breath away