- NIACIN 500 mg TABLETS/VITAMIN B-3: Niacin (Vitamin B-3) is an essential B-group vitamin necessary for good health.
- SUSTAINED RELEASE TO MINIMIZE FLUSHING: Niacin supplements may sometimes temporarily cause flushing and/or itching, but this sustained release tablet should minimize those symptoms. To further limit these uncomfortable but not dangerous symptoms, take daily and avoid missing doses.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free, Kosher, Vegan/Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Binding: Health and Beauty
model number: P27528
Part Number: P27528
Details: Niacin (Vitamin B-3) is an essential B-group vitamin necessary for good health. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches
I have always been sensitive to niacin and I mistook sustained release for a no flush type niacin. This stuff made me flush sometimes five hours after taking it. If you are sensitive to niacin, make sure you get a flush free brand like Spring Valley. I am sure Now is a good brand, and I use some of their other products but this one just doesn't work for me.
This caused me flushing, that progressed to almost whole body, I won't be taking it anymore.
Great value for 2 bottles of Niacin (250 Tablets per bottle) from a brand that I trust. The sustained release makes it so there is almost no flushing. Does a good job for helping lower my cholesterol as well.
Not for Me