- Amino acid/supports immune function: Glutamine is considered to be a conditionally essential amino acid, which means that under certain circumstances, the body may require more glutamine than it can produce. In that case, supplementing with glutamine may help with recovery of the amino acid in the body.
- Nitrogen transporter: In the body, glutamine functions as a major nitrogen transporter and is critical for the maintenance of healthy nitrogen balance.
- Classifications/certifications: Halal, non-gmo, kosher, dairy free, egg free, made without gluten, nut free, soy free, vegan/vegetarian
- GMP quality assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 19-01-2019
model number: 733739000927
Part Number: 733739000927
Details: Glutamine is considered to be a conditionally essential amino acid, which means that under certain circumstances, the body may require more glutamine than it can produce. In the body, glutamine functions as a major nitrogen transporter and is critical for the maintenance of healthy nitrogen balance. Glutamine also acts as the primary fuel for the rapidly growing cells of the immune system and GI tract.
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.7 x 2.4 inches
I've taken this since the 1990s several times a week. A bodybuilder introduced me to it & swore it would shed pounds off. Yeah, right.... Within a couple months my pants were falling off when I tried to get dressed. L-Glutamine converts fat to muscle. Don't believe me? Google it. It has to be the "L" form of Glutamine though. The key is to take some within one hour of exercise. Take it before or after, either way. I take it after. I've told so many people over the decades about this stuff & no one ever believes me. It's hilarious that there's a genuine thing you can take that works, is cheap & easy, yet it somehow stays hidden from public knowledge. I guess doctors & weight loss scams wouldn't make bank if this got out. I put a heaping teaspoon in a water bottle, shake it up, then drink as soon as I finish exercise. Even just yardwork, mowing the lawn, whatever your level exercise, take in within an hour over a couple months & you'll see the major difference. Sorry about having to go buy new pants though.
Battled IBS constipation with frequent pain and discomfort. These supplements have been a life saver! Highly recommend to try!!
I worked with other help desk associates. Initially they could not find my order number that was listed on the packing slip. Within teo days they got back to me aand said that the problem was that the NOW L-Glutamine that was listed on Amazon was listed incorrectly but should have been listed as L-Proline according to those at Lucky Vitamin. Although they didn't explain how that error happened and who was responsible. Lucky Vitamin said I would get a refund and did not have to return the L-Proline.
These help get rid of gas and bloating I take them if I need to go to an event or Im going out to dinner and I want to look slimmer. I love them Ive already went through a couple bottles and I ordered another one recently.
The product is processed at a place where there is Shellfish, it says so on the bottle. It caused me to break out in hives. Just a warning for anyone with an allergy.