Brand: Integrative Therapeutics
- Curcumin is naturally found in turmeric root. Mechanistic research suggests curcumin can support inflammatory function.
- Theracurmin is a novel preparation of turmeric that utilizes patented, colloidal dispersion technology to enhance bioavailability and support curcumin levels in the blood*
- Theracurmin has been clinically shown to support detoxification pathways, healthy cardiovascular function, muscle recovery after acute exercise and provide minor pain relief due to occasional overuse*
- Gluten free, dairy free, soy free and vegan. No salt, yeast-derived ingredients, wheat or artificial colors
- Unique Water Dispersed Technology: Unique technology means curcumin supplement can be easily mixed into beverages for convenient, stable consumption. Theracurmin is a registered trademark of Theravalues Corporation, used under license by Schwabe North America, Inc.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Part Number: 11332
Details: A triple-strength formula, containing the same amount of curcuminoids as original Theracurmin, but in smaller capsules, and at just 2 capsules per day. Integrative medicine is a collaboration of safe and effective therapies from conventional and complementary medicine. Integrative practitioners look beyond symptoms to identify and address the root cause and work hand in hand with patients to develop a plan of care. This collaborative, wellness-driven approach often includes clinical nutrition - both through diet, and nutritional supplementation – and that’s where Integrative Therapeutics supplements come in. Integrative Therapeutics is one of the top-tier manufacturers of supplements in use by integrative practitioners today – including naturopathic, chiropractic, nutrition, acupuncture, as well as a variety of general health and specialty practitioners.
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches