Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease or illness.
- Free of Artificial Colors/Flavors
Distribute enough product onto palms of hands to cover hands completely, and rub hands together until dry. Adult supervision should occur for children using this product who are under 6 years of age to avoid swallowing.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame. Do not use on children less than 2 months of age; on open skin.
Avoid contact with eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation, rash or redness develops. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.<./p>
Store between 15-30 C (59-86F).
Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40 C (104 F).